June 6, 2012

Hiatus

Usually you have to do something for a long time before getting a sabbatical, but I took one from my blog after just a few months. What can I say. Tax season ate my life, changed my habits and priorities, and blogging lost out. The convenient tax season excuses are gone now, so I have to come up with something else.

What happened in the past six months? Oh, you know, nothing extraordinary.

  • My best friend asked me to marry him (I said yes.)
  • Graduated (for the most part) with my undergrad degree, and was awarded oustanding baccalaureate degree in accounting. (I might have a bacc but I still can't spell it.) Worth noting that I made it to Commencement with the 4.0 GPA intact. Major collegiate goal accomplished (pending 2 summer classes to complete my 150 credit hours).

Consider this blog: updated. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment